What are we?
It’s kind of a flash mob in that dozens of total strangers converge at a location (announced the day of the ride). We are an adhoc group of anyone dastardly enough to show up for the midnight ride. 12 months out of the year, we meet up at midnight then follow the leader to a secret mystery location. In keeping with the spirit of a great mystery, please do not email us before this for the location. We won’t tell you. We don’t do notifications of any kind. Do not contact us for any reason other than to send us pictures of a ride, money, booze, or to volunteer to lead a ride.
Be sure to click here to check out our FAQ’s for more details!
- Dress for the weather
- We never said it was safe
- Take pictures and send them to us
- Bring fortifications for the crew
- Don’t be a dick
- Must be a destination where we can sit, relax, hang
- Should be within 5 miles of meeting point
- Meeting point should be accessible, inexpensive, and must serve alcohol
- Unexpected and little known destinations are encouraged
- There must be reasonable shelter from the rain
- Rides occur on the third Saturday of the month
::tips for organizers::
- Contact us on Facebook to say you’re interested but please don’t say your destination idea.
- Once verified that no one else is already organizing a ride for your preferred month, scout your destination and plan a smart, fun route.
- Summer months fill up early, plan and communicate ahead.
- Shhhh… riders should not know where they’re going until they get there.
- Make it fun, have fun doing it!
We are always looking for new images to post. If you have any, send ‘em our way!